I need hair ideas PLEASE!

Right now it's dark brown' all one length (past shoulder length) and thick. I need a new do BAD!! I would like to keep it at least shoulder length...not much shorter. Pictures please if you have them!! Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Braids. Highlights/ Lowlights. Perm. Thin it out. Break out a curler and do a few curls.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 5:10 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:11 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• oh this is my expertiec lol I can't put pics up but I can get real detailed lol (im on my phone) you can do like layers like short and random layers and use thining sissors( I useually cut my own hair :)) andeveryone loves it) then for style you can bump ut the upper back of your hair like teas it then comb it sortta down and then put it into a pony but if you want it doun then strighten it lol and do side bainges! Lol wne I get on to a comp I'll send you pics :)
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 5:13 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• ummm Long layers, bangs maybe. I would do carmel to auburn highlights, not alot but some to frame the face. That would keep the length but you coudl curl the ends to change it up for special occasions.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 5:14 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I'd get long layers. My hair is a reddish auburn and its to the middle of my back, and I have long layers & bangs. I love it. I also have super thick hair as well.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:59 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• how about you check out hairfinder.com

it will help you pick out hair styles based on your face shape (thus styles that are better suited for you)

example: for a round face, you want more volume on top to create a more elongated look to your face..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:11 AM on Aug. 11, 2010