Would you like to help out the Susan G Koman foundation?

Hi. I'm really trying to help out Breast Cancer victims. My mother is a two time survivor and this is the first year our community hasn't done anything big to celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I have organized a fundraiser to help out the Susan G Koman foundation which is a great organization. If you would like more info on how you can help please let me know. Also if you know of any good fundraisers to help benefit B.C research or victims of B.C let me know. Thanks.

brownbaggirl

Asked by brownbaggirl at 2:46 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Health

• NO--because they have taken some of their funds and donated it to Planned Parenthood. It doesn't all go to cancer research or helping women with cancer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Oct. 6, 2008