Did anyone else watch Steve Wilkos today ?

I rarely watch it because Steve bugs me and I usually disagree with him on alot of the things he does.... he obviously just picks a person to be the bad guy and no matter what they or anyone else says they are bad...

Like today the girl..yes she obviously had some relationship problems and admitted she was young and dumb and she slept with 3 guys... steve acted like she was a horrible person who did something so unforgivable... but then these 2 guys come on and admit that they do drugs, drink and dont have jobs, but its ok because they are young and dumb...

and of course the man who failed the drug test ( after saying he hasnt smoked in over a year) was a much better parent and person than the teen girl who cheated...

grr it just bugs me and I was wondering what are you opinions on the show ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Personally I like Steve. He does not mince words. When someone is doing something wrong, he has the courage to tell that person, something so few people have nowadays. I am surprised at the show you watched because Steve does give people the benefit of the doubt and if they admit to doing the things that are questionable, then he says something about it. If a man was hitting a woman (and MANY have come on admitting it, saying she "deserved" it), Steve will lay it on the line with them. He realizes people make mistakes, but when someone refuses to accept responsibility for their behavior, then that is when Steve comes down hard. He is a family man, does not believe in cheating (it does NOT just happen), is VERY protective of his children and what goes on in front of them. He is really one of the few good guys that is not afraid of public opinion (who support wrongful behavior).
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 5:35 PM on Aug. 9, 2010