how do you get your husband in the mood?

I can get my husband in the mood but the other day he told me it's started to seem like a everyday thing so I haven't had sex with him since and now I wanna find new and exiting things and ways to make it interesing! Help?

jmcwilly

Asked by jmcwilly at 5:17 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• All I have to do with mine is just ask him... giving him a long hug and kissing his neck also works. Heck, rolling over in my sleep works too. It seems like he's always ready to go!!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 5:18 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• i like to dress up
    one time i put on a purple wig i have, black hooker boots, and black and purple underwear & that was it...
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:19 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Heheh my DH is easy, a little nakedness goes a long way. No need to spend money on lingerae with him.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 5:20 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I just have to say, let's have sex and he is ready LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 5:20 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• If he is saying it's getting boring, then maybe he needs to suggest some things instead of you trying to come up with it all.

As for me, I just have to show up. I tried the lingerie thing but it was more of a hinderance than a turn on.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:22 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• iv tried naked I even got a brazillian wax and walked around the house naked and he just lookes and say go put clothes on lol I don't get my feelings hurt I just laugh at him and say haha are you gay or something and then he scouls and stickes his tongue out lol
    jmcwilly

Comment by jmcwilly (original poster) at 5:22 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• We love to send naughty texts and pics to each other through out the day to get things moving...kind of builds it up
    jennient3

Answer by jennient3 at 5:26 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Nothing, because he is Always in the Mood!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 5:28 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I left my vibrator on the bed, made him realize that I need attention and STAT. Vibrators are ok, but I prefer him ; )
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 5:31 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Tell him the kids are asleep and I am going to take a bath, LOL.
    mom2LandL

Answer by mom2LandL at 5:34 PM on Aug. 9, 2010