He's either getting fired or demoted today. adult content

He and the CIO missed a major item, but the hubs was recently promoted to Exec and someone has to roll for it. I get that. But holy fuck. I am a SAHM and I am scared, but more importantly I have to be the rock. Help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• He needs to get his Linkedin profile updated, line up his professional references.

There are a ton of resources and tips in the CafeMom Job Hunting Moms group.

If your spouse needs more help, I do career and job search coaching; I never charge CafeMoms or Dad for my services. Feel free to contact me any time!!

Answer by rkoloms at 6:00 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Not always. Sometimes there are other methods. <<<>>>
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:28 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• What do you mean missed a major item? I hope everything goes well for your family.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 5:24 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Sending Good Vibes that everything will turn out O.K.! I'm Sorry you are going through this; i know it is Scary!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 5:25 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Maybe not....... I'll be praying with you
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:26 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• When he gets home give him a hug and a kiss! That sucks, hopefully its just demoted.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 5:29 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Just try tobe there for him. Dont blame him and dont say it will all be alright. Just agree with him..prob give him some space..tell him you love him.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:34 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• have dinner ready too
    ria7

• Deep, slow breaths...what is going to be will be. If the worst happens, then you both figure it out together. I know that's not much comfort, but you really can't do much else. I hope everything is okay...good luck...
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 5:47 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My dh and I had a similar situation at his job earlier this year. He had a supervisor and paper work to back him up, but in the end someone had to "pay" for the mistake. I was a nervous wreck too!I'm a SAHM and out of the workforce for many years! But it worked out, he still has his job! And a serious reprimand in his file that if he boo boos just once! Ugh! I will say a prayer! I'm sure things will be just fine!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:51 PM on Aug. 9, 2010