how often dose your hubb want sex?

ok I just asked a question about how to get the dh in to the mood but now thinking of it he dosnt like to have sex that offten! I'm like the guy in the reationship hounden him to have sex! Yes it's embarrassing but idc as long as I get som! Lol jk jk lol but serio dose your hubb hound you or do you hound him?

jmcwilly

Asked by jmcwilly at 5:27 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• as much as I'll give it to him.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:27 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I want it more than he does, but he likes about 3x a week.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 5:28 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Every day. No joke.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 5:28 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• And I hound him down as soon as he gets home....LOL
    browningmom

• We don't hound each other at all.The time arrises that we can do it,so we do. If we can't,no big whoop.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:29 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I'm always being hounded lol, but we both pretty much are in sync with eachother and usually wants it at least 6 times a week.
    sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 5:30 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• usually I'm the one turning down his advances, because everyday is a little much for me, but it's still 5ish times a week, if he doesn't hound me I like to hound him cause it turns him on knowing I want him and it changes things up
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 5:30 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My hubby could have sex once or twice a week and be happy. It drives me crazy! We probably wouldn't do it more than once a week if I didn't initiate it all the time.
    FemaleRacer

Answer by FemaleRacer at 5:30 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I'd say about 3 times a week...sometimes more and sometimes less. Depends on how tired or stressed he/we are.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:32 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My dh wants it more then I want to give it. I would say if he could get it it would probably be 3 times a week he's lucky to get it 3 times a month
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:34 PM on Aug. 9, 2010