What did you use for Congrats cards for your Wedding?

I love how creative people are. What did you use for Wedding Congrats' cards at your reception? The last wedding I was at. They used a old time Milk can with their names on it! They're a farming couple. My DD made a special big pottery Vase with a lid with a slot. Others used a old time miniature church. What about You?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 5:29 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am using a small rustic wagon. They can just lay cards in it.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:32 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I took 3 large boxes and wrapped them in wrapping paper. Then cut holes on the inside of the boxes. I got fancy ribbon and made the Card Box look like a large gifts. The slot where the cards went was decorated around it, so it was obvious that was where the cards went. It sat in the middle of the gift table. Then my cake was made to match my Card Box.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 5:35 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My BIL made us wood box, and burned our names and the date into the front, and he put a tractor on it also( we had a john deere wedding)
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 5:36 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• i bought a really nice fancy memory box...i was more unique with our invitations. instead of ordering fancy invites i did postcard invitations. I took a picture of the cabin we were getting married at (really beautiful with the river back ground) and sent it to everyone as a post card with the invitation on the back
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:49 PM on Aug. 9, 2010