Should I be offended? or is my response rude?!?!?!Ok so my mom is letting 5 of our cousins stay at our house right now until they can get their own place...she is not charging them to live here or anything,well today I get on facebook and my cousin thats closest to my age sends her cousin this wall post

" hey cousin . my mom just told me today that we might be coming back in a couple weeks . :D she said she doesn't want to have to stay with my cousin anymore cause like this house is chaos so i'm super duper excited and i really do hope that i come back . i miss you waaaaaaay too much . :(" so then I reply to her "I dont see how my house is chaos when you guys are rarely here and when you are,youre down in the basement.Not only that its rude to talk about my house on here anyway,the house that we could get kicked out of,if our landlord found out you guys lived here,Im not trying to start shit,but if you guys want to move back to the state you just came from,go ahead but dont use my "chaotic house" as an excuse for your failure of living out here.the reason this irritates me so much is when we visited her house my dd couldnt even sleep bcuz how loud it was,and not once did I post anything rude about her house on facebook! ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I dont think you were that rude, that is a very LAME excuse of why they couldnt live in the state.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 5:54 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• your not rude.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 5:56 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• i dont think you were rude just telling it like it is and if they dont like it they can leave good luck
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 5:59 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• This was posted yesterday
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 5:59 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I don't think your response was rude... but I prob would not have said it in such a public way... It might not have even occurred to her that what she was saying could have been taken as an insult (she just sounds immature really)...
    It can be really hard to live in someone else's house regardless of how nice/peaceful/fun/whatever the house and people are...
    just a thought
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 6:06 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• not rude i woulda said the same thing to her.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 6:09 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• i would've said it to her face
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:10 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I dont think that you were rude at all
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 6:15 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Yep, still rude and immature, on both sides - just like yesterday.
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 6:40 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Yes, that is your mother's business. It is rude to interfere.
    errantmommy

Answer by errantmommy at 6:47 PM on Aug. 9, 2010