out of control kids!!!!

my hubbys cousin stayed at my house for a couple days and omg! she has 3 kids. 12,4,and 3 they do what they want! regaurdless! the 4 year old had her grandmas cell phone and when she asked for it back she said "im using it right now" and just kept argueing. they were cussing the whole time. even the 12 year old. we decided on kfc for dinner and he started crying" i want sonic" the mom is crazy! she took him to sonic and the rest of us had chicken! she just lets them do what they want. and then when she tells them to do something and they dont listen she gets mad. she called her 4 year old a fucking little witch! and then told me not to talk to her kid that way when i told him to back off! argh! i hope they never end up back at my house!

just venting.....thanks!

cassie_m

Asked by cassie_m at 6:10 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Be glad they are gone! Do not have them over again, it is YOUR home. Be thankful they are her kids and not yours! LOL!

As for the mother, you have a right to tell her she can respect your house and your rules or not come over. I think there is no great loss there anyway.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 6:28 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I have 2 words for out of control kids...duct tape! Just kidding, I would never actually do that but I've been tempted to use it on a few mouths!
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 6:18 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• wow, the mom need some serious parenting classes. Your a saint!!
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 6:14 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• what's the question?
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 6:16 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• OMG!!!!!! I don't know what I would do. I would probably go crazy if I had to go threw that. I'm sorry you did. Some parents just don't deserve to have kids why in the world would you ever curse at you kids????????????????????????????????????????????
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 6:23 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Wow! I would have been upset!
    KamiB79

Answer by KamiB79 at 6:24 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• The 'welcome' mat certainly wouldn't be extended to them again.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:31 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I feel so sad for those kids......................
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:58 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• They would not end up at my house again.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 7:35 AM on Aug. 10, 2010