What do your kids listen to...

that makes you want to find two sharp objects to stab into your ears? For me it's when Adam listens to Ozzy.

Jerbear_1974

Asked by Jerbear_1974 at 6:17 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• omg if i have to hear one more justin beiber song .....i swear!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 6:18 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Christian rock. My oldest {11} LOVES it, I however do not. Luckily he has a boom box in his room and can listen to it in there.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:19 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• LOL..my granddaughter has discovered 60's "surf'" music. I used to love the Beach Boys...but she killed it with repetition.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:20 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My kids listen to all genres of music, I don't mind it too much. I do have to tell them to lower the volume at times!
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 6:21 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I can't say my 4 year old has a particular interest in any specific type of music.
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 6:25 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Luckily my kids love my music. Bands that I've been listening to since I was a teen. But...my 6 yr old loves this particular rap song that my hubby likes. It's crude and obnoxious but he always asks my husband to play it. It even put it on his iPod.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:27 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I love the same kind of music they listen too.... my problem stems from the excessive drumming .... from my rock band/guitar hero addict. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY... grating on my nerves... endlessly drumming....
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 6:27 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• hmmm.... my kids are under 10 so they listen to Sirius XM Kids Place Live. Ther are some songs on there that are HORRIBLE!! Like Poop Goes the Weasel, Bubble gum, 3 Little Fishes, Ten Billion Blades of Grass... Some are great and really fun though!

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:28 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Adam likes a lot of the stuff I used to listen to as a teen too, like Guns n Roses, Alice in Chains...I just can't stand Ozzy!
    Jerbear_1974

Comment by Jerbear_1974 (original poster) at 6:29 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Nothing! Everybody knows kids can not hear a thing until they grow-up and then it is only the girls develope hearing...just try to talk to a man when he is watching football! LOL
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 6:53 PM on Aug. 9, 2010