am i far to emotional? what would you do?

my best friend is pregnant with me this time. this is my 2nd and her third... we met when i was pregnant with my first - were introduced through a friend because she loved pregnancy and wanted to make me a pregnancy basket. i allowed her to and then when the relationship between and the introducer fell apart (we were room mates and she decided she wanted me out and fought dirty to do it) me and this girl became best friends. she was there for me when i was scared - when my boyfriend left me and i was depressed she was there... i always wanted to repay that tremendous favor. when she became pregnant with her second i wanted to be there for her. she ended up disapearing when she couldnt pay some speeding tickets and got a summons for court and jail time 0.0 i didn't hear from her again till her son was like Months old. i was heart broken cuz she held a leg when i gave birth. and she said she was alone for her first birth cont.

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 6:20 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you are doing all you can for her and she can only be helped as much as she will allow someone to help her. Maybe because her life is so chaotic she keeps people she cares about at arms length to keep them from being too involved and / or hurt or otherwise affected by her drama. I think you have to let go and trust she knows where to find you when she's ready.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 9:20 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Are you sure everything she has going on is legit? If so I am sorrry, but ti just sounds sorta fishy to me. You can't help someone, who won't help themself. It can be painful to realize that.
    KamiB79

Answer by KamiB79 at 6:30 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Just let it go if it hurts you. Wish her the best if she does not want to be friends there is nothing left to do. She may come looking for you someday, you never know.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 6:23 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• cont.
    i wanted to be there... now she is pregnant and i want to be there for her again. she has wisdom teeth that need to be pulled and from what she tells me she may be miscarrying.. idk she sounds like she needs someone. she was supposed to have her first sonogram today but she was also gunna get teeth pulled. i offered to drive her home afterward - she was guna have 4 teeth pulled w/o anstetic or any pain killers.. i want to help but yea. we were texting and i asked her where her teeth were being pulled and she disappeared for a few hours then texts me again they wont see her cuz her insurance is messed up And that she was going home. i would have gone to her had she said it was okay but she never gave me the go ahead.. i know she is busy but i just wanna help her.

I am crying about it... i feel crazy for being so invested
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 6:26 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I dont think you are emotional
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 6:29 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• yea. unfortunately if i hadnt known her for so long i would think all this crap is fishy to but no. she has GOTTTT to have the worst luck of anyone i have EVER met. started when she was born. her parents were crazy. they had 5 or six kids themselves and then adopted till they had ten. she is still considered dangerous because her parents beat the children - one of the adopted one died from it. you know i can understand why she is the way she is... still hard to accept though :\
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 6:39 PM on Aug. 9, 2010