has anyone ever had a crib and a toddler bed in one room?

did it look weird?
pictures??
debating putting both boys in 1 room and having a playroom, or having seperate rooms....

joycegina

Asked by joycegina at 6:28 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• It is a kids' room, nobody will care what it looks like. As long as it works for you and your kids, who cares?
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 6:29 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• i care what it looks like....
    joycegina

Comment by joycegina (original poster) at 6:31 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• we will in our new house. As long as the colors work well, it'll be fine.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:31 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My boys are 13 months apart and they've been in the same room since the younger one was 2 months old, so yes, I had a crib and toddler bed in the same room.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 6:32 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• We did, yes, as we transitioned each child from the crib. It was that way for several months each time and it looked just fine.
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 6:33 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Ye, we have and it worked just fine!
    KamiB79

Answer by KamiB79 at 6:38 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My daughters share a room. We have them on one side of the room and the other is for playing. I think it worked out great. It really depends on how the room is. What I would do is set things up and decided what looks the best.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 6:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• the boy had a crib and a single bed in the room for awhile, now they have a toddlr bed and single bed. It didnt look bad but we did use a toy organizer the break up the room a bit to give them both some space and keep baby toys seperate from big boy toys.
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 7:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• We had our older kids in one room like that from the time the younger one was 4 months. They loved it and it was the only option at the time. They shared the room until he was 6 and she was nearly 5 (they are 19 months apart.)
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:57 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• We did, we also had bunks & a toddler bed in one room. I didn't care how it looked, it had to be done. No pics though.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 10:00 PM on Aug. 9, 2010