Were you the oldesest, middle , or youngest child, and

how this the pecking order make you feel?

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 6:37 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Middle of 3 girls. I always thought I had it the best because I could relate to both sisters at any age because I was closer in age to each of them. They are 6 years apart and act more like mother/daughter. I am 3 years from each and am far more independant than them. Our parents pretty much didn't take care of us so all we had was each other.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:26 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I was the oldest. I think it definately made me more independent. I had a younger brother and he was definitely babied whereas my parent's to this day just seem to expect more from me.
    mamakels579

Answer by mamakels579 at 6:43 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I'm the oldest, and usually I like it, except when i get a little bossy and want to tell my youngest sister (8 years younger) what to do and she won't listen even though she should lol. I also find it weird to watch my youngest sister be a bratty teenager to my parents because I want to be able to stop it lol.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 6:41 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I am the oldest. I had more responsibilities than my brothers and sister. Also when both my parents worked I had to take care of everyone, cook, clean and make sure we all had our homework done etc...
    tricia1332

Answer by tricia1332 at 6:54 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• i was the yougest and i got a little spoiled from my mom and always felt like i wasn't as important as my siblings from my dad (they seperated before i was born.) with my dad it always felt like everyone else did everything first and i should do stuff just like they did. with my mom i was the only girl, the one she was waiting for, so i got away with more stuff than my brothers.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 7:12 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I am the oldest with a sister & brother younger. They were both spoiled rotten because they were both premature. My mother became very ill when I was 10 & I took over being the mother. I didn't like it,but it was expected of me & I did it. My parents expected me to set a good example for my younger siblings. I think I did because they both turned out allright.
    zoolady12

Answer by zoolady12 at 7:23 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I was the middle....didn't make a difference...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 6:38 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• baby,and believe it or not,I was not spoiled.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:39 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• im the baby..i always wished i had a baby brother or sister
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I was the only girl in the middle of 2 boys!
    KamiB79

Answer by KamiB79 at 6:43 PM on Aug. 9, 2010