Were you the oldesest, middle , or youngest child, and

how this the pecking order make you feel?

Asked by MyAngel003 at 6:37 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Middle of 3 girls. I always thought I had it the best because I could relate to both sisters at any age because I was closer in age to each of them. They are 6 years apart and act more like mother/daughter. I am 3 years from each and am far more independant than them. Our parents pretty much didn't take care of us so all we had was each other.

Answer by bjane01 at 7:26 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I was the oldest. I think it definately made me more independent. I had a younger brother and he was definitely babied whereas my parent's to this day just seem to expect more from me.

Answer by mamakels579 at 6:43 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I'm the oldest, and usually I like it, except when i get a little bossy and want to tell my youngest sister (8 years younger) what to do and she won't listen even though she should lol. I also find it weird to watch my youngest sister be a bratty teenager to my parents because I want to be able to stop it lol.

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 6:41 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I am the oldest. I had more responsibilities than my brothers and sister. Also when both my parents worked I had to take care of everyone, cook, clean and make sure we all had our homework done etc...

Answer by tricia1332 at 6:54 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• i was the yougest and i got a little spoiled from my mom and always felt like i wasn't as important as my siblings from my dad (they seperated before i was born.) with my dad it always felt like everyone else did everything first and i should do stuff just like they did. with my mom i was the only girl, the one she was waiting for, so i got away with more stuff than my brothers.

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 7:12 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I am the oldest with a sister & brother younger. They were both spoiled rotten because they were both premature. My mother became very ill when I was 10 & I took over being the mother. I didn't like it,but it was expected of me & I did it. My parents expected me to set a good example for my younger siblings. I think I did because they both turned out allright.

Answer by zoolady12 at 7:23 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I was the middle....didn't make a difference...

Answer by WoodWitch at 6:38 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• baby,and believe it or not,I was not spoiled.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:39 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• im the baby..i always wished i had a baby brother or sister

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I was the only girl in the middle of 2 boys!

Answer by KamiB79 at 6:43 PM on Aug. 9, 2010