What things do you enjoy doing?

Going through a divorce and I'm in the process of "finding myself". I had forgotten about all the things I enjoy doing. What about you? These don't have to be things you do alone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• reading,crafts

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:39 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Been where you are, Sweetie! Not fun. Hard to start over sometimes. I am blessed to have a group of ladies who help each other. At the end of most days we get together and share our day. We also do little projects at each other's houses. We share our talents and make a pretty good group. If one has a problem, we all have a problem. Fixing up the house, running kids, crying & laughing, we share.

My daughter lives with me now (divorce) and her 3 year old girl. We started a home business, which we both enjoy. I get to play with the baby. We live on a lake so we swim, fish and walk.

I also love to read, play games, watch movies and work with my dogs. Good luck to you! If you need a friend to chat with, invite me!
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 6:46 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Quilting, seeing family from out of state, reading, and listening to music.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 6:50 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Photography. Listening to music. Taking long walks. Sewing. Scrapbooking (though I do it rarely). Traveling. Reading. Gardening. Having family BBQ's. Board Games. Watch TV/Movies ... I'm still finding myself, especially now since I've gotten married. I think I've lost a lot of myself since I got married and had kids. It's hard to keep that part of you that really defined you when you were single. Now that I realize I need it to be happy I've been trying to find it again .. Even it means finding something new that makes me just as or more happy.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:20 PM on Aug. 9, 2010