At approximately what week gestation can daddy start feeing the baby kick?

There are times when the baby kicks so strongly that I am positive that he must be able to feel the kick with his hand but he never feels it. I am 21 weeks. When can I expect him to be able to feel baby too? He really wants to!

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 3:13 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My boyfriend didn't feel her until about 24 weeks. I think a lot of it depends on your weight and where the placenta is. It was really annoying for me, I'd be like "OMG don't you feel her kicking??!!?!?!" And he'd be like "Um...no."

Now I'm 29 weeks and I looove watching her roll around from the outside. Now I'll tell him to watch her move on the outside and he never has enough patience to watch xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:17 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I know what u mean cait! Yeah it took a lot longer after I felt the baby moving to get my husband to feel her/him (I have one of each). Either way, after awhile there will be no doubt and you can see the baby moving :)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:59 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• i had read some where that on some women its not til arond 18 weeks sometimes later
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:19 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• My hubby feels the baby at night when she is moving around and wiggling her feet right inbetween my hips. I am 20 weeks. This is our third bio-baby so, he knows what to feel for and has lots of patience.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:07 AM on Oct. 6, 2008