Weirdest dream you ever had?

i had one last night about my mom and I were taking my Grandma out to eat. We got one of those semi-circular booths. For some reason my grandma was infant sized. She was dressed in a wet suit and was drenched in sweat! I took it off her and remarked to the waiter that it had to stay on,it was the only way to keep her dry,but I'd take it off so she could eat. She wanted to sit in the booth but I told her to sit in the high chair so we'd have more room,and she started to sulk.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 6:50 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dreamed that my mom got hurt very badly, in the dream she hit her head very hard and she never woke up... This by far was the worst dream I have ever had and it came true. I don't like having bad dreams cause I always expect the worse since this happen

Now when I woke the next day my uncle was rushing us out of bed and to get ready to leave because my mom was really hurt and she did hit her head hard. I told him it was just a dream, my mom had life support removed three weeks after the accident. She passed away on my dad's birthday..
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 7:07 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I thought I awoke and saw little devils jumping and dancing around a giant beating heart with little pitch forks in their hands. I has been a re-occuring dream since childhood.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 6:54 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• lmao, that's a funny dream! my wierdest dreams were about my kids...... i dreamed about them when i was pregnant with them. i dreamed about their sex and what they would look like and it was right all 3 times.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:07 PM on Aug. 9, 2010