I'm 37 weeks on Tuesday and starting to feel the urge to clean also known as "nesting"...

What are some important things I should consider that some of you mom's didn't think of until after the baby arrived? Or perhaps what are some suggestions...

jyi0621

Asked by jyi0621 at 3:17 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• baby-proof early, bc once the little one arrives you wont have time or energy, and REST!!!! you wont have time to rest once you give birth, so take advantage of your time now!
    Jade89

Answer by Jade89 at 3:20 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• To stock up on house hold items, like laundry soap and softener, toilet paper and lot's of huge pads for you. When your tired and recuperating from having a baby the last thing you want to do is pack the baby up and go shopping before you've had a chance to heal, and baby hasn't settled into a routine yet.

Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 3:47 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• keep well ventalated while using chemicals! and let the hubby do the strenous stuff :) definately stock up on TP, pads, moist cleansing wipes (you'll thank me for these later) and tucks, boxed dinners (hungry man, swanson, etc.), make and freeze some dinners too. send out emails and calls saying "baby visit days are tuesday and thursday. If you would like to come help other than those days please feel free to give me a call....
    makaena

Answer by makaena at 8:23 AM on Oct. 6, 2008