Do any of you have a sister that is nothing like you? Do you guys get along?

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 7:02 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I have three sisters and we're all very different.
    We have vague similarities, but overall we're completely different people.
    We're all very close and get along very well.
    Sure we have our tiffs every now and then, but nothing that can't be solved easily.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:07 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My sister is VERY different from me. She was always more outgoing than I was even in grade school. She is a year and a half younger than me, but I almost NEVER went anywhere unless it was with her and her friends. I had few friends and it showed. I was mostly a loner who stayed by myself, but my sister wasn't like that at all.

Now that we are grown women (I'll be 31 this October and she turned 29 in April), it is still much the same as it was when we were younger, except that I am not going out with her and her friends since we don't live near each other. She works for the army as a civilian engineer or something like that with her husband who does the same thing, and I am a stay at home mom whose husband works in a large limestone processing plant.

She is a too skinny bottle blonde, with no kids while I am an overweight redhead with one kid. We could not be more different.
    Solera

Answer by Solera at 7:16 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My sister and I are polar opposites. We didn't get along when we were younger but now we do.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:04 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My younger sisters and I get along. But my older sister and I don't get along. It was opposite when we were all younger.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 7:05 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Yes. Both of my sisters are opposite of me. I am the quiet 'nerdy' one and they are both more outgoing. And we get along great! But me and older get along much better then me and my youngest. We have gone through alot of the same things.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 7:08 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• i have two sisters that are totally different than me, we were raised totally separate and i am sure if i was raised like them i would be the same as them
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:08 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I get along with both of my sisters and we are all very different. We are just accepting of each other though.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:11 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My sister & I are nothing alike. when we were young she wasoutgoing & I was shy. Now it is just the opposite.
    zoolady12

Answer by zoolady12 at 7:12 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Well my sister married my mom's ex husband who is a convicted rapist/child molester and i married an upstanding,law abiding man. How much more opposite can you get?! No,we do not get along. She's dead to me. She married my attacker!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:12 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My sister and I are identical twins, and yet we have very different opinions in many areas. We get along great - mutual respect and understanding go a long way.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:20 PM on Aug. 9, 2010