At 26 weeks along how much did your baby move??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 7:04 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Everybody is different, the only one that can really answer your question is your ob. Congrats!!
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 7:21 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• With my first I started feeling movement at 25 weeks, just a few flutters. Now with my second I barely felt him at 26 weeks, only a few kicks here and there. I'm 30 weeks right now and he hasn't stopped moving since last week! It went from a few kicks a day to constantly moving!
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 7:08 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• she was kickin up a storm and it felt like i had a 1yr old in there stomping my bladder..but in my case she was having a hard time surviving bc of my bp and pre-eclampsia needless to say she was born shortly after at 29wks...but congrats momma and I hope you feel that little baby move more if you are not feeling it so much now..
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 7:17 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Well my little guy moves constantly and has been for a couple weeks now but I know alot of people dont feel their babys move this soon so I just wanted to see
    LiLJeni

Comment by LiLJeni (original poster) at 7:30 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• my first two babies hardly moved at all during the whole pregnancy. my third one never stopped moving since about 16 weeks, so it depends
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:31 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I am 28 weeks and for a few weeks now ive felt it moving around its weird though because it only does it alot at night. I feel it a little during the day or if my SO messes with my belly but at night its really on a roll lol
    ladybugky88

Answer by ladybugky88 at 9:15 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Kicking and moving like a wild child! They still have lots of room to move and plenty of muscles to allow then to move and groove!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 11:02 PM on Aug. 9, 2010