concerning the question/statement earlier about being molested by parents

i saw that someone posted a statement that she thought that the person that old me i was wrong for not talking to my parents shouldn't have said that.to clear things up yes both my parents did it once.after that i was what i call "mentally" molested for years.my dad would tell me his sex fantasies and sometimes even try to kiss or look at me in the shower or drive naked and my mom would make me go to the car.that is why i dont talk to them cause its humiliating now that im an adult .i dont care if he says hes sorry or is depressed.i have forgiven but im better of without them in my life or my childrens.does anyone still think i should stay in contact w them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• personally, no way... that is crazy and just wrong for what they did. they need to be in jail. there is no excuse for things like that.... you were a child exposed to those horrible things!!! i wouldn't let my children be any where near them. thats crazy (in ym eyes) but good that you forgave them, but they will have to answer to GOD for that one day.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:30 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• HELL NO!! Forget those crazy people!!!
    Jade89

Answer by Jade89 at 3:51 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Forgiving is the only thing you must do. Your children don't need to be exposed to the tension there would be between the three of you. Some day when they are adults you can explain to them all that has happened and why you don't see your parents. As long as they have a loving and caring home and friends or other family that are close to them they don't need that kind of stress.
    susan220

Answer by susan220 at 4:15 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• No, if you stayed in contact with them you could be putting your childrens lives in danger. They need help and until they decide to get some the best thing you can do is stay away.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 6:40 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• HELL NO. DONT FEEL BAD. THEY WERE THE WRONG ONES THEY DISERVE TO NOT HAVE YOU OR YOUR CHILDREN IN THEIR LIVES. WHO KNOWS THEY MAY TRY THE SAME WITH YOUR KIDS.
    NATTY567

Answer by NATTY567 at 10:00 AM on Oct. 6, 2008