Am far into my third trimester and notice that around my public bone it is getting fatter as my pregnancy progresses...

Before the pregnancy it did not look ANYTHING like the way it does now lol but I was just wondering if this is normal? Do you other ladies feel that its more pudgy as well? it's just so ugly! will this go away later after giving birth and getting back in shape? thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I unfortunately had that pudge before I got pregnant, so it's nothing new for me : / Hopefully somebody will know what to do!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:31 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Like, as in your 'delta of venus' lol?? probably because there is soooooo much more blood circulating, especially there. I'm sure you'll be fine after :)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:33 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I got kinda like that too i think it;s just swelling. Mine went away.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 4:27 AM on Oct. 6, 2008