What else is recalled?

So my 12 month is sick with a high fever and I already know that Tynenol has been recalled but what else? I went down the isle @ Walmart,CVS, and Walgreens and they dont seem to have much of a variety only the store brand pain reliever which is what I ended up purchasing.

sailormoonjen85

Asked by sailormoonjen85 at 7:38 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It was a pretty good size list, but all I can remember is tylenol lol
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 7:43 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My pediatrician said anything store brand is safe; it was a Johnson's and Johnson's plant, which most brand name children's medicinal products come from. . . we had two different brands of infant pain reliever in the house and BOTH were on the recall list! :/ You're totally safe with whatever store brand you bought; that's all we'll trust now! Good luck with your sickie!
    Jennifina

Answer by Jennifina at 7:46 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I have been using the Store Brand Tylenol & Baby Motrin and it has been working just as good if not better than the Brand names.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:52 PM on Aug. 9, 2010