What's wrong with you?

I'm talking health wise. I have arthritis in my neck from a car crash in'95,scoliosis,arthritic ankles,astigmatism,IBS,GERD,and seasonal allergies.
I'm a mess!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 8:20 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• kidney problems, torn rotor cuff and back issues from car accident, possible glaucoma, 20 lbs overweight, dry skin, you name it
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:41 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I have been very sick with a cold for two weeks. It started in my lungs and now is morphing into a horrible head cold. It has caused me to have a migraine everyday, for the past two weeks.

Other than that I am relatively healthy.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:24 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I get Seasonal Allergies.
    I also have Bilateral Nerve Dysfunction in my face that I was born with.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:26 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I am so itchy right now. I just think some bugs are eating me a live. Uggghh.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:07 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Nothing really. I have mild anxiety, but I'm on medication for it and it's totally under control. I'm sure something will pop up soon, though, lol. :knock on wood:

Actually, no, I thought of something. My shoulder has been hurting off and on pretty bad. The next time it starts hurting, I'm going to the doctor.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:35 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• all of my problems are currently asleep lol. they all have their allergies acting up. one won't eat, one is wheezing to death (hopefully the inhaler will start making a difference sometime this decade), and the baby can't sleep bc she's been cutting teeth forever and they won't come in!!!!!!!!! ugh, i had such a stressful day. on the plus side, i am physically fine, it's just the mental trauma of a bad day for me ;)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:23 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I am sorry but athristis doesn't come from car accidents.. you get it over time.
    I have mild acne and a bad knee.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:07 PM on Aug. 9, 2010