What are you kids interests?

And how old are they? My 2 year old is obsessed with all modes of transportation and bugs.

Asked by fairyinabubble at 8:23 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• Thomas The Train.
    Cars. Trains. Big Trucks.

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:25 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• yes, my 2yo son loves trains and cars. my 5yo son loves those too, but he's more into computer games and super heros. my baby is interested in everything. she is obsessed with shutting doors right now. she is interested in bothering her brothers i suppose lol. they all love bugs and frogs and animals

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:25 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Dora, Dora and more f'ing Dora....I can't stand Dora. She is the DEVIL!!!

My 9yr old is all about Avatar, video games and Taekwondo

Answer by Maureen-MD at 8:29 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My 10 year old son is interested in all sports,4wheeling,dirt bikes,skateboarding,tech decks,silly bands,music,dancing,animals,bugs,spiders and driving me nutty! LOL

My 17 month old daughter is interested in my cell phone,drawing,coloring,baby dolls,playing outside,music,dancing,all jewelry,long hair and pretty clothes :)

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:31 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Sponge Bob

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:45 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My boys are both interested sports, Football, Baseball and wrestling - they participate in all three with wrestling being year round. They watch Football and Baseball on tv all the time, they talk about it, look up stats etc. They both like science and history. My youngest is 12 and watches Animal Planet all the time - he is a huge fan of animals all kinds - if he could have a zoo in the backyard he'd be in heaven. My 15 yr old watches Discovery alot.
    Right now our life is pretty much sports. :)

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 9:17 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My oldest daughter (15) has become really interested in forensics and my youngest (11) is very into animals. Both girls are active in Girl Scouts, love reading and are very into art and creativity.

Answer by scout_mom at 10:17 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My son likes Toy Story, Thomas, Cars, trucks, planes, he is also playing soccer and t-ball.

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:12 PM on Aug. 9, 2010