cant forgive..?

my bf & I got into an argument because i got my daughter in trouble & he called me a 'cunt"....& i am soo hurt of it,eventhough he apologized i cant seem to let it go,I just cant believe he would ever call me something like that,i seriously feel like ending our relationship because of it...what should i do?

lovely163

Asked by lovely163 at 9:03 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• After the hurt and the anger subside you need to ask your self if you can forgive. Even though he is ready to ask for forgiveness you may not be in the right place to give it. Only you know if you can truly forgive.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• it is disrespectful but it is also just a word, a word we attach a lot of negative meaning too though. I would be upset over it, but I would take into account, does he normally swear like that or is that totally out of his realm of every day language and therefore even more hurtful. My husband has never spoke to me like that but I bet i have to him. I say too much when I am angry though.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 9:06 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• need more info. really words are just words...
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 9:06 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I Absolutely Hate that word- especially, being used for calling someone that but......... We all say things in the heat of the moment sometimes that we don't mean and i don't think Men see it as anything but a word we don't like- Forgive him when you are ready but, Think Long & Hard if it is Worth leaving him over-
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 9:17 PM on Aug. 9, 2010