TMI Is it a yeast infection or something worse. So Embarrassed

I know this is TMI. But I hope someone can give me a possible clue. Past couple days it has been stinging (on the outside) when I pee. from front to back everytime I wipe I want to scream cause it is just that uncomfortable. I took a look down there. And there is the white stuff but no fowl smell or anything coming from down there. I am figuring with the white discharge it would be a yeast infection.Last night I looked again down there and on the clitoris there is a white patch. I didn't touch it. Maybe herpes? My mother had gotten it a few yrs ago. And I don't know when, if or how often she might have an outbreak. we use the same bathroom. So maybe I possibly got it from her? I know the guy I have been seein is 100% clean. I had him get tested beforeI would take the relationship to the next level. But it just started. It was a lil itchy a couple days ago. Now it just down right hurts! Going to the docs this morning!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Health

• The solution is to change your diet so your body PH is not so acidic. There is a great product out there that will eliminate Candida and fungus. Go to www.befreewithbarbara.com. It tates good and realy will take care of your problem
    Xangohealth

Answer by Xangohealth at 9:43 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• It could definitely be a yeast infection, but it may not be, so your best bet is to go to the doctor before trying anything else. Don't worry about it being herpes...you cannot get it in the situation you describe. There are, however, a couple of more serious things it could be, so I'm glad you made an appointment!
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2008