yesterdays disaster adult content

Yesterday I was tanning out by our pool, my son said that he was going out to play golf with a friend so I said sure, a little while later DH came home and we started fooling around one thing led to another and we were naked on the couch, in the most awkward of position hubby was going down there on me and I was moaning my head off, just then my sn and his friend walked in the front door, without a knock or warning, they saw us doing everything I freaked and yelled really for no reason I guess. I quickly grabbed my bikini that was on the floor and put it back on. my sonwas so embarrassed and his pervo friend was starring at my while i was trying to cover up with the teen age stare on his face it made me really uncomforatble, and my son is soooo o mad at us and wont even look at me what should I do?

eyesoirish

Asked by eyesoirish at 9:59 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• well, crap. Rubber band on the door next time? lol. I have no idea but I feel really bad for you.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:01 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• AHHHH!!! OMG! I WOULD DIE,JUST DIE!! LOL
    There is no easy way around this one, ma. You arent the first ma to be caught doin the nasty and won't be the last but I bet you won't forget it for a lonnnnnng time,lol.
    As uncomfortable as it may be, just go to your son and say," listen..I'm really sorry for what you saw. I can't imagine how embarressed you must be...and I'm embarressed too. Do you have any thing you want to talk about or questions?I'd like us to just get beyond this.I promise that I will have the door licked next time or be in a more private place"
    Good Luck...really, I mean that. Being a step mom of 3 teens and a mom of a preteen keeps me on edge about "being caught" LOL.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:06 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• i lol lol lollol so your son is upset get over it he lives with you not you live with him .this your house next time just lock the door
    but you will be big joke to his friends .i would wave said hi boys move on it is funny oh yeh know that you sex cover you talk about something else
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:52 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Just buck up and move on. Parents have sex that is how we get kids. He will just have to deal with it. You will all laugh about it someday and when his kids walk in on him and the Mrs. he will have a story to tell. We have all been there on side or the other or in my case, both sides.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:00 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Quoting Kimberleyinberea - As uncomfortable as it may be, just go to your son and say," listen..I'm really sorry for what you saw. I can't imagine how embarressed you must be...and I'm embarressed too. Do you have any thing you want to talk about or questions?I'd like us to just get beyond this.I promise that I will have the door licked next time or be in a more private place" 

Freudian slip?? lol. Otherwise I agree totally. OP please talk to your son; you really do owe him an apology. I'll bet he'll be teased relentlessly at school for this and his friend is not a pervo for starring.

onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 4:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Well you and your husband at married, you should have the right to have sex in your own house. He's just mad, because his friend was there and saw everything and he doesn't know how to handle the situation, but I think he will come around. Maybe you should set so ground rules, or just get behind closed door. He knows his parents have sex, but that doesn't mean he wants to see it. Did you ever walk in on your parents? How did you feel?
    Winerygirl

Answer by Winerygirl at 1:18 PM on Aug. 26, 2010