is this like super Anal- cleaning or what?

my mom had surgery less than a week ago on her knee and was just in bed talking about how it hurt an hour ago, but she wouldnt rest because there were literally 6 dishes in the sink that had to be washed before she laid down, and my DD walked into the bedroom carrying her ham sandwich, so mom had to break out the vacuum cleaner and sweep away any potential crumbs off the floor! i told her she needs help lol

secondtyme520

Asked by secondtyme520 at 10:00 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL I thought you were referring to a master cleanse type issue. Got to keep my mind out of the gutter. I bet your title alone will get you lots of replies. and to answer your question, yes, but my mom is the same way.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:09 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• LOL And I thought I was bad. Yeah, she needs to stop and relax. Or at least tell someone else to do it.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:01 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Sounds like me, when I am in the hospital I am up and cleaning and organizing the whole time. Then I keep it up when I get home. It is just a habit. She really does need to take it easy but it is easier said than done.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:17 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I wish i was more like that..well not that bad cause that would drive me crazy but a bit more energy would be nice!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:21 PM on Aug. 9, 2010