i am looking for a work at home job that is good

does anyone know of any jobs that i can do at home that pay pretty good that are durring the day that really work.. and that you really do get paid for not the scams ,....

doms_mom000

Asked by doms_mom000 at 5:34 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• Sometimes I work selling stuff on e-bay. I don't sell MY stuff.I sell stuff from other e-bay stores. I get a certain percentage of whatever I sell and I work at my own pace. It's guaranteed money and I decide how much I want to make by selling more items or selling less.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 6:53 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• There are lots of WAH Jobs... Depending on what you are looking for they all pay, but not well. I have a WAH business that I make great money at and a WAH job that I make pennies to do. I'm quiting the WAH job because it just doesn't do it for me... I make about $4 an hour... With my own business I'm not paid per hour and there are fees but the income is much better and it builds quickly...

Sabrina M Bowen
    www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:27 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. I’ve even added a Certified Ebay drop shipper; you don’t buy the product until you’ve been paid, great for Ebay addicts like me! Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:36 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I am a District Manager for Arbonne International. It is a health and wellness company. The compensation plan is amazing and I get to stay home with my children. You can check out my website at www.successfulhealth.myarbonne.com for more info. Let me know if I can help. Its a great way to make money, meet great people and learn a lot about yourself as well. No parties required unless you want to. $29 gets you your own business and its yours to do what you want with. Check it out.
    Susan2408

Answer by Susan2408 at 11:02 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I have 5 children so it is hard for me to get a job too. there are 2 that i have found to be awesome for our family. Melaleuca, and Quixtar. melaleuca is easy and you don't have to have any inventory on you like Mary Kay, it's easier than Avon, because you don't have to deliver anything to anyone. so these 2 I have found to be the best. If you would like to know the business opportunity give me a good contact number and I can give you some information on these two. It's just the simplest way for me and my way too busy life.
    luvmylifenkids

Answer by luvmylifenkids at 11:23 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• also you can call me at 703-618-0923 or e-mail me at www.rebeccaabj@hotmail.com
    luvmylifenkids

Answer by luvmylifenkids at 11:27 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I also am with 2 companies that have the best compensation plain I have ever seen. One is homemade gourmet which is homemade mixes that are easy and are not expensive to make. Also I work with a wellness company where you have no inventory you are just a customer. You save money buying products you are already buying and time and what a wonderful business to tell others about. Here are the websites. Good luck in your search.

www.homemadegourmet.com/deeannayates
    www.thewhycircle.com/dkyates
    DKYates

Answer by DKYates at 12:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I have 2 businesses that I work from home and they work great. I receive a check in the mail every month. My family loves to have me around for them. Also we all benefit from what we do. One of the businesses is Ameriplan and the other one is a great wellness company (no selling products just setting up accounts for customers)
    Let me know if you have any questions!

http://www.EnjoyingMyTime.com
    http://www.EveryoneBenefits.com/40635932
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 1:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• If you are available tonight at 9pm EST..I have a webinar that will explain how you can earn 8 ways of income in my home based biz. Details on my homepage.. Email me or call me. I would love to help.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Have a Website of your own. Sell items you have that aren't being used in your home or dropship. No fees, work at your own pace and keep all of the profits. PM me for more information!
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 5:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2008