Can I add a link to my CAFEMOM page?

I want to add a link to my Cafe Mom page for the Breast Cancer site. They provide code. Is this possible on CafeMom? Can someone tell me how?

Ksant

Asked by Ksant at 6:00 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Hi Ksant,

To add a widget to your homepage or profile page, click the 'Add A Widget' button that is underneath your profile picture on your homepage.

You'll get to the 'Widget Directory' which is a list of all of the widgets that CafeMom has right now. Pick the category that you are interested in, choose the one you want, and click the 'Learn More' button.

For widgets that are from other sites, you will go to a page that has directions about how to set the widget up. The directions will have a link to the other site and a new browser window or tab will open up.

You can also click on "Advanced" where you can add a link on your page with "My Links" or an RSS Feed from the other site.

Then you can just name your widget, set privacy options, and control which pages you want the widget to appear on, and it's all set up!

*The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:58 AM on Oct. 6, 2008