How can I get CPS to help this baby if they won't share information?

There is an open case where 2 kids were taken away from their mother. She allowed her BF to nearly kill her infant baby boy so there is a big reason why. The other 1 is with another father and he was also put in foster care. Now there is a 3rd baby (girl) but in another county. CPS will not investigate unless I call the other county. The other county wants the address. Seriously does the child have to die before they go help? They didn't go the last time until after the baby was fighting for his life in the hospital. I don't have the information but CPS does but they won't release it.

What else can I do?

The dad was arrested for abuse against the mom but still not could enough

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• I;m not getting this whole post. I mean it is scattered I understand you're upset but I am not getting it. Sorry hon I wish I could help.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 10:26 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• All I have to say, and I worked in mental health for years.....CYS or CPS (same thing) is a joke. They are underpaid, understaffed, not trained enough. I could go on and on. All you can do is what you are doing. Sometimes things can't always be controlled as you want them to. You just have to let things pan out and know you did your best. And remember, sometimes CYS only can do what they are allowed to do as well. So much red tape.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:26 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I called cps on my niece's mother &all they wanted to know was info about the dad - I was calling about the mom! It was a total joke
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 11:31 PM on Aug. 9, 2010