what do you do when you need to relive stress? I have noone, but one cousin to talk to

I don't mean things like eating, stuff like that, but what else can I do to relive stress? I am having problems with my neighbors and have since summer started and I am so stressed out I can feel it building up and I feel like I am going to explode litterly. What can I do to relieve it? I am so stressed right now I want to cry and i have noone to talk to. I am so stressed right now that my neck hurts, my chest hurt and my head hurts

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 10:27 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Health

• hugsI am so sorry!

momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 10:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Cry and let it out. find someone to bitch to....they don't even have to listen LOL That's what I tell my husband, just pretend you are listening so I can vent and get it all out
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:32 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Put on your favorite song and play it loud as possible over and over if you have to and just dance or sing away the blues. And the plus side if its a song your neighbors don't like that would be a bonus to making them mad.
    romona5

Answer by romona5 at 11:13 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• i vent it out on my cm group
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:47 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• momthruivf

Thank you so much I need it right now
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 7:23 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Run, it's free and it helps. You need to find ways to let the built up engery out.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 11:27 AM on Aug. 10, 2010