im very pregnant and my bf is making distance and im @ a loss with what to do

im just a couple of months from giving birth with my bf's baby. we have been together for about a year. we were inseperable in the beginnig but over the last few months things have cooled quickly on his part. now he goes out a lot, doesnt do things with me anymore, and doesnt make time to call, text or see me. he will still say he loves me, but i dont believe him anymore. i also think hes been seeing and talking to other wome. ive asked him a few times to tell me if he thinks we're even together anymore but he avoids being straight with me and will change the subject or just ignore me. im beginning to get very depressed that he is pretty much gone but because im pregnant i feel like i need to hang on. i dont know what else to do. ive tried to not start conversation with him or act like im ok with us not being together but im still very hurt. what should i do??? im very lost and sad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I have been in your situation before also, and it literally took me leaving my SO and moving back home with our daughter. i was pregnant at the time and it was very hard on me but i made due and my family was very supportive. i would say if you have family that could be your support system talk to your BF and if he doesn't want to talk about your issues then i would leave. it's not fair to you and your unborn child to be in a relationship with him if he does not want it, and you shouldn't be stressing over things where you are this close to having your baby, that in it's self can cause problems for you.
    Amanda244

Answer by Amanda244 at 10:46 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Maybe you just need to remind him of why the two of you choose to have a child together.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:47 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• He sounds either unready to be a supportive s/o or just not like he wants this. I am sorry. The reality is that most guys who cheat,cheat when your pregnant.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 10:48 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Do your parents and/or friends know you're pregnant? What's your life situation presently? College? Work? How old are you? You need to take care of yourself and get some support in place. Have you been to the pediatrician? I would ask your bf pointblank: What are your intentions? Are you in or out? Once you have a straight answer, you can decide from there what to do next. One thing's for sure though, one way or the other you're gonna need help. It's hard to know what to tell you 'til you give a little more info about where you are right now in life.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:56 PM on Aug. 9, 2010