I love going to the gym

I love going to the gym, but I never get the chance to go anymore. I'm a SAHM and my hubby works A LOT, there are no gyms with babysitting services, and I hate hate hate to leave my daughter with a babysitter. I would leave her with my mom for an hour 4 days a week, but I feel bad doing that too. Any options I'm missing .... ps- I hate working out at home.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What about running with her in a jogging stroller? That's how i solved this problem when I became a single mom!

good luck to you! :o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 10:46 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I was also going to suggest the YMCA.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:05 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• i like to put the kids in the stroller and go for a nice walk. they get to see nature and i get my exercise. it's a win win lol. we have to go early before it gets hot though. sometimes if it's raining out or hot earlyon, we go to the big mall and walk around there. they open the mall a hour before the shops so people can walk around in there (i think it's like that for all malls)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:47 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Our local YMCA has a daycare service for parents to use while working out. You can also sign the kids up for swim lessons and art classes.
    lovepotato

Answer by lovepotato at 10:55 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• you dont have a gym with a daycare? my gym has an amazing daycare so i dont have that problem.
    but i personally would prefer he stayed with my mom. i have no problems asking my mom to babysitt. she loves it & so does he. she watches him as often as possible but she has 2 jobs so shes not always available when i want to use the gym.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:07 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I know exactly how you feel and if you figure out a solution make sure you post it. I have too many little ones to put them in a jogging stroller but it is a nice alternative, if the weather permits.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:11 PM on Aug. 9, 2010