Any romance?

My husband and have been married for 4.5 years and it feels like there is absolutely no romance left. Sure, he does say the occasional sweet thing and about once a year he is spontaneous but overall the romance seems to be gone. I knew it wouldn't be all butterflies and rainbows after we got married but come on! It feels like he doesn't even try anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• my hubby never tried from the get-go. once we were married, the romance ended
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:45 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Romance? What is that??

I don't think romance is in the typical man's vocabulary.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:47 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I can say my husband thinks that buying me expensive gifts counts as romance! Its not the best in the world but i have some off the hook electronics lol...the one time i got flowers i was about to have our first baby emergency c-section! So not really any romance my way either
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:56 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Maybe you could try to romance him, maybe it will give him the idea of what you want. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:03 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• ive been with my hubby for 5 years 1 married n it became once a week but sometimes i tease i walk infront of him w some sexy undies revealing some booty
    u just sometimes gotta bust the move =)
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 4:36 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• are you trying ? have you tried role play?
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 8:13 PM on Aug. 10, 2010