Do you like to go to rodeo's and bullriding events?

Hubby and love to go. We will be going again in a couple weeks at the fair. Last year I went and took some awesome photos. Just wondered if there were any other fans out there?

SophiaofLight

Asked by SophiaofLight at 10:47 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I grew up riding horses and competing in rodeo events... i have won 3 local titles barrelracing... my husband is a bullrider, so we go and support him when he is riding. i am hoping that once my kids are a little older that i can start competing again, i really miss the addreniline rush that comes from it.
    Amanda244

Answer by Amanda244 at 10:52 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Heck yeah!! It's been so long since I've been to one though.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 10:49 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• i went to one as a teen and it was pretty awesome..i like the dirt flying and just the sight of the animals they are so beautiful running...
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:49 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I grew up with horses... I've always loved the rodeo. When I was 5 I got to hand out all the ribbons at our county fair! Enjoy!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 10:50 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I am of two minds about this. On the one hand, I do think that some of what goes on in rodeos (not all of it) is too rough on the animals. On the other hand, rodeos are part of my culture and my family history (my mom was a rodeo queen for many years), and I also love the history of rodeos themselves (they began as showcases for the necessary skills developed in the west). I only go to rodeos when I am out west visiting my extended family, and I always have a great time.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 10:53 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Yes, I LOVE them! I haven't been in a LOOONG time! I'm hoping to take my LO's to one soon. I know they would love it!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:58 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I enjoy them but we have not been in forever. It just seems like our schedule never permits.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:09 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• my mom's family are into that, they have ranches and have an annual rodeo. I have a 14 year old cousin who just started bull riding. As for myself, I prefer to watch and not ride anything but a car, LOL
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 12:52 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Yes we do.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:58 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• no, I always feel sorry for the animals! lol
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 10:52 PM on Aug. 9, 2010