First date with a Frenchman

I have absolutely no idea what to do. I haven't dated in a very long time and have a date tomorrow with a man from France. Yes, accent and all. He seems very nice, but I'm concerned about etiquette and what I should and should not do to keep from unknowingly offending him. I've already googled everything I can think of but need some real-time advice.

Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• If he asked you on a date,the he wants to spend time with you.So I'd just relax and be your normal self.Just don't talk about your ex's and past relationships on the first date.Go have fun.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 8:29 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Be yourself and if he doesn't like you for you, then he isn't worth it.
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 8:50 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I agree with Marsha, be yourself. Don't worry about offending him he should like you for who you are.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 9:38 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Yes, I think you should just be yourself and swoon intensely over his accent =3
    My boyfriend is from Costa Rica and I must admit, his accent is one of my favorite parts of him. I nearly died on our first date because his accent was so amazingly sexy and awesome.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2008