is this normal?

k so i know you all aren't docs and i have talked 2 mine some what about it but its getting worse and i will call 2morrow but i just want some input well sense i had my c section 9 weeks ago i have had one side that had been more swollen and felt like there was a rock there or something * talked 2 my doc about that he said it was normal tell about 6 months* well now its causing shooting pains and i cant barely touch it its hurts really bad. and lately i have been really nauseous and had really bad headaches * which i have always gotten headaches but im having alot* and my neck is killing me along with my back. any one know what it could be? im freaking out thinking i have a blood clot in my tube or a cyst or something got left inside me when they stitched me up and i am starting 2 freak out. please some one tell me this is normal or if its not so i can get some peace of mind maybe

MammaBanjo

Asked by MammaBanjo at 10:59 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I;m sorry - i don't know. It doesn't sound normal to me and I would call your Dr sooner rather than later. Sometimes you have to push to make yourself heard!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 11:04 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I would go to the er
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:11 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I would def. go to the ER sweetie that doesnt sound normal at all.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 3:34 PM on Aug. 10, 2010