DOMO? brownie monster or what?

has anyone seen the mascot for target's halloween theme?yea well, his name is Domo and he's a japanese character i think. my 1 year old daughter is obsessed with him.even though he looks like a brownie with arms and legs and razor sharp teeth...lol. so much for her being scared of anything..could be the horror movies and pantera tracks i listened to when i was pregnant..or it might be genetics...lol but anyway..my MIL has a huge problem with it and got all upset cuz i bought her her own Domo stuffed animal ( well she actually grabbed him off a shelf and wouldn't let him go). i told her to chill out and that its just a child's toy that she likes..does anyone know more about domo and what he actually is so i can tell my MIL to back off? does anyone else even know who domo is???

xdeviouskittyxx

Asked by xdeviouskittyxx at 7:20 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Entertainment

• He is just a japanese anime figure. Domo means, thanks, in japanese....sometimes its used to say hi.
    http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i93/wilkandson/God-kills-kitten.jpg
    http://turnbeaugh.home.mchsi.com/run_liberal_run.jpg

she might have seen this pictures
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 8:20 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Didn't someone ask this question a few days ago?

Anyway, Domo-kun is the mascot for a TV channel in Japan. He's just a cute little harmless stop-motion animated figure. I think he's adorable...I really want a pillow or plush toy of him xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I know what he is. If your daughter likes him so what. My daughter has one of those skelanimals. Marcy the Monkey. I got it for her for her birthday because she too grabbed it and let it go......so it was perfect to not have guess what to get her lol. She loves it to death...(no pun intended) I think it's cute. We get stares every so often but it's a childs toy, as long as they're playing with it and not using it solely as a projectile.....it was well worth the money! As for your MIL she'll just have to get used to it because it's staying!
    cherrygirl87

Answer by cherrygirl87 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• We thought he was a tator tot!
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 10:24 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Idk...he looks like a giant poo to me.o_O
    Anonymous