" I dont mind doing it, but you know Im going to whine about it" Do you do this?

That was my exact comment to my dd tonight in the car. After I said it we both started laughing so hard. Its so true. I take on stuff and then I bitch about it later. Why oh why do I do that! Mommy the martyr...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Umm yeah. I bake wedding cakes I have done it professionally my whole adult life. I only do it for family now. I keep telling different people I will do it for them. Then while I am doing it I am a big huge whiner. It is really stupid. I need to stop. I tell my kids "remind me next time I am thinking about doing this that it is a bad idea"... They never do and I never listen. OY.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:09 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I think we all do that from time to time - we have good intentions and say 'yes' and then wonder 'what the heck was I thinking?'!
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 11:06 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• LOL yea i agree
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:07 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• yeah i do it too
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:09 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• lol
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:52 PM on Aug. 9, 2010