how can i sell avon if i dont really know anybody in my community

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• you know i thought about doing avon too..then i realized the same thing...i dont know anyone...i would think maybe a church, local drs office etc..sometimes they will let you leave a book at their offices with your info on it and ppl will call you..i wish you luck and hope it works out
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 11:20 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• On here or other sites your on, also my mom used to go door to door she made good money like that, also leave your name and num on the back of books and leave them in dr office and stores, If u work leave some at work or and DH job!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:20 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I just started myself, I was told you could go around and drop brochures under their mailboxes or strike up conversations at different places to let everyone know you just started your own business with Avon. However, I believe it would be better if they give you more samples to drum up business quicker.
    romona5

Answer by romona5 at 11:24 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• There are lots of options that don't involve buying or selling anything, I have a list of free ones at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:29 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I don't sell Avon...but I sell Scentsy....or should I say it sells itself. I live in a very small town...but I have been very creative on how to get my home biz booming...and I've made some really great money!!! Here are just a few ideas of how to get going...
    1.Host an office party or brunch
    2.Participate in a fundraiser
    3.Offer a christmas wish list...then call the gift giver so they know what to buy.
    4.Do a craft show/bizarre.
    5.Mail out samples and catalogs or hang them on doors.
    6. Advertise in the newspaper
    7.use your products so you can show them off or attract people with smells.

These are a few of many ideas. Hope this helps.
    https://my2scents.scentsy.us
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:18 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• You have to go door-to-door.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:22 PM on Aug. 10, 2010