What is your favorite fruit or veggie to grill?

I think our favorite veggie is asparagus, but the only fruit I have tried to grill is pineapple. It was pretty good.

Any suggestions or special preparations?

Asked by QuinnMae at 11:18 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Squash wrapped in foil packets. Veggie kabobs with mushrooms, onion, cherry tomato and green pepper. My favorite fruit to grill is pineapple.

Answer by SophiaofLight at 2:45 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• zucchini and yellow squash with some butter, salt and pepper wrapped in tinfoil and cooked on the grill but not too long

Answer by marchar2002 at 11:20 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• zuchini, corn, portobello mushrooms

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:36 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My favorite veggie is cabbage, cut a head into wedges and wrap in foil with salt, pepper and just a little butter. Yum!

Answer by scout_mom at 11:38 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• My husband likes to take a green pepper, seed it, put a hollowed tomato inside the green pepper, add minced garlic, fresh herbs, hot peppers, and some olive oil and grill it wrapped in aluminum foil on the grill. It is so good. The heat steams everything.

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:19 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Zucchini, portobello mushrooms and corn.

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 11:40 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• We love grilled asparagus, squash, corn, potatoes, and onions. Oh, and peppers. We've also grilled pineapple and bananas (in the skins). The kids liked them, but I prefer my fruit uncooked.

Answer by jessradtke at 11:43 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• zucchini & squash!

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 11:47 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• mushrooms

Answer by sherribeare at 12:47 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• i usually cut a square foil paper a whole onion w butter pepper and salt and i cover it YUM YUM YUM great w steak and potatoes

Answer by Leilene07 at 4:30 AM on Aug. 10, 2010