Do you have air conditioning

Its so hot we got our air conditioner late in the year do you have one?

ER_Admin

Asked by ER_Admin at 11:19 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Health

• yes and as hot as it is here...whoo we would be melted..its 100 or more during the day plus the heat index..
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 11:20 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• yes i do thank god
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:20 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I have central air. I actually have a fairly new high efficiency set up thanks to my insurance company. Had a fire in the electronic air filter a few years ago in the month of June...took out the furnace too and could have taken out my house had I not been home. So I thank State Farm for my cool house! :)
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 11:23 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Yes, and we're using it right now!
    jabs54

Answer by jabs54 at 11:23 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Yeah! Couldn't live without it, we all love being cold and get cranky when hot. :-) Makes for a great electric bill in winter with heat set to 63ish but hellish in summer with air set to around 70! And that's on the high side for us!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:24 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• hot flashYes, and it runs almost constantly right now. I can't wait for fall to get here, I hate being hot.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:34 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I grew up without air and to this day I have no idea how we all survived haha.
    Ever since I've moved out of my parent's house I've had central air. Right after all of the kids moved out my parents got air??!!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:36 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Yes, thank God. I don't know how I'd survive without it! It was 95 degrees today, and as humid as could be!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:36 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I grew up without a/c in the house or car living in Alaska and then Montana, but then I moved to the south and got spoiled on a/c. Now I don't know what I would do without it. I'm back in Montana and would die if I didn't have it right now, lol.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 11:39 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• We have central air. And I thank God that we do!! It has been so hot here in Illinois lately that I would have died without Central Air. I cannot handle the heat and stay in the house as much as possible in the summer.
    victoriamom2007

Answer by victoriamom2007 at 12:23 AM on Aug. 10, 2010