Do you share hobbies with you husband?

I enjoy spending time with my hubby, but we don't really share the same hobbies. I'm wondering if it would seem like we spent too much time together if we did. What do you think?

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 11:21 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• my husband and I brew beer and wine together. it's a LOT of fun, and the process takes several hours. He even helps with THOSE dishes!!! hahaha And then, when it's ready to drink, we share it with our friends and both take credit. Homemade is amazing!! But we also have our seperate things. He loves to fish and I'm a quilter. I'll go to a boat show with him, and he'll go to a quilt show with me, BUT we'd rather do the actual hobby itself alone.
    squeegeatc

Answer by squeegeatc at 8:40 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I like my hobbies to be my own.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:23 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• We both love to read...often fighting over the latest Harry Potter book. lol
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:24 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Nope. Hubby's main hobby is also his work...close up card magic. That requires alot of practice and you have to sit and fiddle with cards for hours. That would drive me nuts...I like to be moving around!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 11:32 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• most of our hobbies are shared. we love to watch Nascar, do some crafts, play video games and watch movies together. any time that my husband isn't working is usually spent together.
    nscr24x17x3

Answer by nscr24x17x3 at 8:47 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• we love to do classic car shows and we watch some of the same things on tv but we both have other things we like to do inv.
    butterflysmom

Answer by butterflysmom at 10:48 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• maybe if you can find something you both like?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:24 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• no
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:25 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• hunting
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 11:26 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• well me and my hubby have vw bugs that we like to restore or should i say i let him work on and i drive lol..but usually im in the shop watching him..we both like four wheeling..and we like electronics...
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 11:27 PM on Aug. 9, 2010