Fast fix for sore throat/stuffy nose?

It is my son's first day of headstart on his own today and of course my whole family got sick with sore throats and stuffy noses last night. Any suggestions for quick remedies that really work? We get this all the time and I've tried a lot of things that haven't done much of anything...

JaimeL81

Asked by JaimeL81 at 8:12 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Kids' Health

• 1/4 cup worsheshire sauce
    1 tiny can of tomotoe , the mashed one, not the soup though
    and 3 cloves of garlic

blend it til well blended
    good luck
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 8:23 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• my mom always gave us honey and lemon for a sore throat try a local honey if you can it also helps with allergies at least thats what all the old folks say around my hometown and a stuffy nose i use little noses saline drops put a few drops in and suck it out with the bulb syringe.
    aidengrant07

Answer by aidengrant07 at 10:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• yup honey and lime with warm water helps wonders if the kids old enough to have honey though
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 2:53 AM on Oct. 7, 2008