need 2 lose 20 to 40 lb by mid nov any advice

ok so i cant work out cuz i have a hernia from pregnancy and i am taking a womens active multi vitamin pack and eating like around 800 cal or less a day very few carbs or fat no sweets no soda . i need 2 lose atleat 20lb is not more by mid nov cuz i have my hubbys marine corps ball all 2gether i have 2 lose 30 to 40 lb in the long run but would love 2 love 20 by the ball. any ideas?

MammaBanjo

Asked by MammaBanjo at 11:49 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• try walking, and takeing acai berry pills worked for me..
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:53 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• also u need to get the hernia fixed
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:54 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• iv been trying the acie. they worked after my first but not this time ughhh. ya i am i have a month long vaca starting in 2 days and i have 2 wait tell after that ughhh
    MammaBanjo

Comment by MammaBanjo (original poster) at 11:58 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Make certain to eat a nice breakfast including protein, to begin the day.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:58 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• That is a lot of weight quickly so I suggest follow the biggest loser program and eat only about 1500-1800 calories a day and do enough exercise so burning 6000 calories a day... That is what they are doing to lose weight fast and about the only way to lose that much weight that quickly. If you need a calorie counter I have the body bug I am no longer using and willing to sell. look up bodybug on google search to see what it is. IT is what you see the biggest loser wearing.
    10smom62

Answer by 10smom62 at 12:03 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• First of all, you need to up your calories. 800 will put your body in starvation mode. Your body will think it's starving and therefore retain the weight. Up it to at least 1200, which is the minimum for women to just function. Next only drink water. Third, exercise. All weight loss boils down to calories in vs. calories out. If you need more details or any help, please feel free to PM and I can help you walk through it.

sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 10:14 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Walking is great exersize, you also have to make sure that you are giving your body enough fuel - 800 calories isn't going to work. I lost 40 pounds pretty quickly on the Atkins diet - I didn't eat carbs at all for two and a half months. Pills aren't going to work - if they actually did there wouldn't be an overweight person on the planet.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:04 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• you need to eat more calories.
    and you need carbs to live.

use an online calculator to figure out how many calories you need to eat to lose weight.
    then eat as clean as possible.
    eat everything as close to nature as possible.

now for the important part WEIGH YOUR FOOD AND TRACK CALORIES.
    if you guess, you won't lose.
    you can essentially eat anything you want .. as long as you have the calories. you learn to eat better and get the most food for your alloted calories.

drink lots of water.
    have 30 grams of protein within 3 hours of waking up in the morning with less than 10 grams of net carbs.

MOVE!!!
    even if it's parking further away at the store, or walking around the block.
    there are videos on fitness websties and youtube.
    you can use household items as weights.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 9:46 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Isagenix worked for me. I lost 18 lbs and kept it off (for over a year now).

more info here - http://simplecleansing.blogspot.com/

if you have any questions feel free to message me here or email me - my contact info is on the blog site.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 11:30 AM on Aug. 13, 2010