How often do you feel appreciated?

How often do you feel under appreciated?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:50 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Appreciated?...... back in a second, gonna have to go look it up since its not a word used in my house! lol instinctually I know my hubby appreciates all I do for him but some days what comes out of his mouth instead..... lately I've been informing him of the correct way to phrase his appreciation for me. So instead of "What do you mean you spent all day doing my laundry in the bathtub!" I hear "Thank you wonderful wife who loves me sooooo much that even though the washers broken & you have things planned thru out the day that prevent you from getting to the laundromat you managed to find time in your overscheduled life to ensure I have clean underware & socks for tomorrow. Oh thank you! You are the best wife in the world!" Some men just need a script lol
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:28 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I feel UNDER appreciated on a daily basis!!

Last week, however, the owner of the local ice cream shop made my day!

I came in with my daughter to treat her to some ice cream. As I was paying for our treat, he says, "You know, you're a good mom. I see you with your daughter all the time, and you're so attentive to her. I just wanted to let you know". Then he looked at my two year old and says, "Your lucky to have such a good mommy!!" What a nice thing to say!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 2:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• What is this word?..... Appreciation? and what does it mean? Sorry not familiar with this word....
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:54 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• So unappreciated the word never comes up - wonder why I got married in the first place (8 years now). Though I do get dinged on everything I do wrong. Oh, I saved you so many times. Sick!
    Buddy864

Answer by Buddy864 at 1:45 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• all the time, I have a good husband but sometimes I don't like the way he talks to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Rarely if ever. I am the evil stepmother. Not that I do anything other than breathe, but that's bad enough.
    babynurse244

Answer by babynurse244 at 4:23 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My son and nieces appreciate me, and they tell me everyday, but my other family members drive me crazy, and I do feel they don't appreciate how they inconvenience my life as much as they do.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 11:51 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• Well lately it's often but today i got slot of thank you'd lol I made inchiladas for dinn lol
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 12:46 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My 6 year old tells me everydAy he loves me and I'm the best mom in the whole world! That's about it!!
    tarver_kathryn

Answer by tarver_kathryn at 7:20 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Most of the time I feel appreciated by my family.
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 7:39 AM on Aug. 10, 2010