What was your favorite subject in school and why?

babygoose78

Asked by babygoose78 at 11:54 PM on Aug. 9, 2010 in

• Algebra. I've always loved math.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:56 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I was a total nerd, I loved almost all of them. Math since it was so fun and there was an answer for everything if you looked for it, chemistry and other science because it was so interesting, literature since I love reading. Writing/English because I loved creating things.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:57 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• History. I guess because I was always good at memorization and I just think the past is so interesting.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 11:59 PM on Aug. 9, 2010

• History. I teach it now!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:00 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• ART!!! It was one of the only classes I ever took because I *WANTED* to. Everything else was something someone told me I *HAD* to take. Now that I'm older and can learn whatever I want, I find history and mathematics FASCINATING.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 12:05 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• PE, I was a gymnastic nut! I could have stayed in that gym 24/7 on the vault and bars if my teacher would have let me. Now, they dont even have gymnastic equipment in our districts gyms anymore, I find that so sad. Thats where I got my energy out and discovered what my body was capable of doing if I worked for it.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:05 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Physics but was not the best at it (I got a B almost C). It was my favorite. Now my best subject is English. I can write a paper like nobody's business. I have never recieved anything lower than a 96 on a paper in high school and college. I even wrote a 10 page paper on blackholes, cited with note cards the night before. I got a 98 on it.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:06 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• History! I loved it!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:07 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• PE was my fav!! i was a voleyball freak!! i was in the gym playing volleyball every morning before school from 6am-8am..PE during the day..and then volleyball again from 330-530pm..i miss volleyball :(
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:09 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• English. It's still my favorite subject. I'm not really sure why it's my favorite, but it was always my strongest subject and it's a passion of mine, I guess.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:10 AM on Aug. 10, 2010