Does anyone here have a husband who cooks all the meals?

My husband cooks everyday, because he likes to cook. I have friends who tell me that is not right, or I should cook....why should I? He is good at it and he enjoys it! Who cooks in your house?

MrsAJLaw

Asked by MrsAJLaw at 12:22 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No but if you would like to send him my way feel free lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:17 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• me. I cook. If I don't cook, I cook via remote control, meaning I call instructions to dh as I nurse.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:23 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• This is the one negative about my husband, he doesn't cook. It's unfortunate because this is not a strong skill of mine either. We eat out a lot! I wish my husband cooked. What do your friends mean it's not right? It's awesome!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:25 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• In our household I take care of the baby and the house, and he works and cooks dinner...he doesn't mind cooking and cooking time normally lands at the same time I am feeding Lexi in her high chair so we have family time too because after dinner its bath time and off to bed for the little one! Oh yea...I clean up after she is in bed so its pretty even! If he likes to cook let him cook!!
    melissaaytes

Answer by melissaaytes at 12:30 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Mine does not cook. I love to cook, so it works.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:30 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Lol I do kindda lol ever dice I mat him he cooked me food lol
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 12:32 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• i wish mine cooked. i cook almost all of our meals. my husband cooked almost every night when we got married and slowly i ended up doing most of it. now he cooks like once a month
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 12:33 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My husband loves to cook and is really good at it. He used to come home and sit on his computer and ignore all of us for an hour, which wasn't fair. (I'm a teacher, so I get home earlier than he does). Now he uses cooking dinner as his "therapy"- and he is able to talk and interact with DD at the same time. I like to cook too, but I don't mind him taking that over!
    musichollie

Answer by musichollie at 12:41 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I do, the only one he doesn't cook is breakfast. he usually just has a bowl of cereal or if it is my weekend then i cook him breakfast since he does all other meals.
    sweetness04

Answer by sweetness04 at 1:06 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Mine does most of the cooking, except for highschool football season. He coaches and gets home late for dinner, so I cook then.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:45 AM on Aug. 10, 2010