can't figure this out

I gave the guy I like a birthday car and a gift card to his favorite restaurant for his birthday. I tried to give it to him at work but he couldn't get away. So against my better judgment I left it on his car. I heard nothing from him until last night. He thanked me and said that he was camping. Should I be understanding or hurt that he couldn't call me earlier. He left. First thing to go camping. I am kinda butt- hurt but am I wrong to feel like that?

dragonlady44

Asked by dragonlady44 at 12:47 AM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Honestly you said you like him. Is the feeling mutual. I mean really if you aren't dating and he had plans you have no reason to be upset.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:49 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• You should be lol cuz I'd be to it's a little rude for him to not do more than a thank you
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 12:49 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I would be a bit hurt that he didnt say thanks when he first got it.
    MaverickMama

Answer by MaverickMama at 12:59 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I'd be hurt, but for me its really hard when my husband does things last minute... just for the mere fact that I miss him. If he gives me enough warning I can prep myself up for him leaving for a while. He knows this and so he gives me adequate notice for when he will be gone so its easier on me. But thats just how I handle things. If you know why you are so hurt I would let him know.... guys aren't mind readers.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:53 AM on Aug. 10, 2010